Sunday, September 30, 2012

?

The title of this post is "?" because I've thought about it and nothing I can think of covers all the "topics" that will be smushed into this one post.

I just feel like I'm not.. Ugh idk how to put this into words..
Okay well with the friendships I have I always put so much effort and emotion to make sure the other person is happy and that I'm being a good friend but I just feel that I don't get anything in return.
I have great friends but that's on and off. Sometimes they ignore me and you just don't do that.
Plus I really care how my friends feel and I never want to make them mad or sad and I don't most of the time but let's say I like this guy... And my friend likes the same guy... I will ask her how she feels about him and comment how we both like the same guy and how I don't want it to effect us.
But then when we are by this guy, yes I flirt but nothing hardcore just joking around and stuff but she will stop at no cost until she has won him over and when we talk she always says "well we aren't dating yet" like my feelings don't even matter.
I love all my friends and I don't wanna lose them I just want to be "respected" (I don't know if that would be the right word) more.
I'm the person who always wants to have fun and include people but when drama arises I try to avoid it when it doesn't include me and that makes people mad sometimes. I don't know why... But whatever
This is all just babble.
I just need to post these things to get it out of my head.
I probably seem like a loser but I'm actually really fun in person ;) ha
................................................................I guess that's it.


*** and yes I just post random pics with every post ***

No comments:

Post a Comment