Monday, August 6, 2012

For years...

For years I've know him.
I've watched him flirt and I've watched him go through a relationship.
For years he's the one I couldn't ever stop thinking about.
Infatuation? Or love?
I didn't care.
Now, nothing has changed...
It's almost became worse. Ha yeah.. Worse
I just can't tell him how I feel
It's too much.
Maybe I'm afraid of rejection.
Maybe.
But then.. Wildly.
He kissed me.
What?! Me? Why?
Maybe he missed my cheek? With his tongue.
For years I've know him
I've spent hours and hours by his side
One night, he did it.
Maybe because he knows how I feel
Is it possible it could be mutual?
Probably not.
It was just a kiss after all

But for me, for a girl
Like me.. It was... Something words can't describe.
For years I've watched him, cared for him, maybe even lived him..
Now I wait.
Quietly. Never brave enough to confess

But isn't it obvious? I think it is

For years I've hidden.. And I don't think that will change for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment